Ryan Blackmon: Middle School Student Suspended For Hugging Teacher

WECT-TV reports that Ryan Blackmon, an eighth grade student at Bladenboro Middle School, was suspended when he hugged his teacher after she broke up a potential fight between himself and another student.

“”I said, ‘Thank you,’ after she got done,” Blackmon told the station. “I went to hug her, then she just snatched me up by the arm and drug me to the other teacher and said that I needed to be written up, and that something serious had happened.”

According to school documents obtained by the station, it is against the rules for a student to hug a teacher.

Blackmon’s parents have filed a police report against the teacher and the school after a mark was left on the boy’s arm from where the teacher grabbed him. Read More

0 comments:

Post a Comment