New Black Panther Party chief Michelle Williams: "Let me tell you, the things that's about to happen, to these honkeys, these crackers, these pigs

Tampa, Florida - It was an emotional interview for Michelle Williams.

As a community activist and chief of staff for the New Black Panther Party, Michelle is used to addressing many issues. But when it comes to her passion in the Trayvon Martin case, she gets especially upset and tearful.

Through tears she said, "If my words, my words that I had to say out of anger will make the American people address this issue, let it be my time, Melanie. Let it be my time to address this issue with America, that we say enough is enough. We can't have any more killings."

Michelle is now offering an apology for her controversial comments.

She spoke openly, "My words were out of anger. I did not incite, I did not promote, nor did I encourage anyone to go and pick up a gun." Read More

Note; Saying sorry doesn't make her any less of a racist and as for her history she isn't as clean cut as people make out.

Michelle Williams, who was once known as Michelle Conyers, has had several run-ins with the law. She's been arrested on charges ranging from aggravated assault with a handgun to fraudulent use of personal information, fraudulent use of a credit card, petty theft, two counts of grand theft, two counts of forgery and exploitation of an elderly person.

She entered guilty pleas to several of the charges and was sentenced to restitution and probation, which she completed successfully. Williams hasn't been involved with the court system since 2005. Source

0 comments:

Post a Comment